YouTube creators are some of the best people you can work with to promote your products or services and grow your business. They have much stronger bonds with their fans than other types of creators because of the direct and personal communication that happens through long-form video content.
As a result, YouTubers are very influential, and by working with them your brand can gain loyal customers, brand awareness, and a strong social presence.
We’ve worked with a lot of B2B, creator economy, eCommerce, and other types of companies
that have harnessed the potential of collaborating with YouTubers.
Hundreds of companies have used our targeted YouTubers email list to conduct influencer marketing ideas, outreach campaigns, sell their goods, and many other strategies.
So, what exactly can you do to get an email list of YouTubers?
In this article, you’ll learn exactly this!
We’ll go over two effective methods:
- Use a Social Media Data Provider – if you need hundreds or thousands of YouTuber emails
- Use a Free Tool to Manually Find YouTubers – if you need less than 100 YouTuber emails
Find a Social Media Data Provider
Here at Influencers Club, we own the biggest database of influencers & creators on the internet, with 52M+ contacts.
We collect data (including emails) from various social media platforms – including YouTube.
Our data includes unique key points about YouTubers, including average likes, views, and engagement rates.
Additionally, we also collect 29+ advanced data points that can be used to filter through our database and find the most targeted prospects possible. These data points include:
- Channel niche;
- Number of subscribers;
- Keywords (in bio & descriptions);
- And much more!
So, if you’re looking for an extensive email list of YouTubers, reaching out to a certified data provider like us is the best solution.
All you have to do is schedule a free strategy call with our team of professionals so we can help you determine and find the ideal YouTubers for your brand.
To give you an idea of what is possible, these are some search queries brands have used to get their targeted YouTubers’ email lists:
- Creators with 10-20k followers, that have the words “makeup” and “beauty” in their bio, are female and live in the US
- Influencers that have 100-500k followers, are male, live in the US and Canada, and have the words “natural bodybuilder”, “natty”, or “Gymshark” in their bio.
- Creators that have “artist” in their bio, have 5,000 – 10,000 followers and post more than three times a week.
Manually Build a YouTubers Email List
Once you find a YouTuber that fits your brand, you’re going to want to collect their email. But how do you find it?
Most YouTubers have their emails publicly available. Once on the channel page, you can find it by navigating to the about tab and then clicking on the “VIEW EMAIL ADDRESS” button in the details section.
Once you click on the button, you’ll be asked to complete a ReCaptcha. Then you’ll be presented with the channel’s email address, which you can store in а spreadsheet or any other document you prefer.
Extracting emails manually can take a bit more time and effort. So, you should rely on this method only when trying to get a few emails.
How to Use a YouTuber Email List (Personalized Outreach)
Many brands and marketers, after going through the trouble of building or finding an email list of targeted YouTubers, fail at using it by relying on pre-made email templates for their outreach.
While templates work great if you’re contacting YouTubers at scale (and with a professional email marketer), most of the time brands use them incorrectly and end up totally trashing their domains and saturating their email lists.
P.S, we send millions (literally) of emails to creators each month for many of our clients (Pietra, Jellysmack, Linktree, Beacons, Pearpop, Willa, and others), so we know a thing or two about sending cold emails at scale. Let’s chat!
Anyways, if you’re sending emails to a small number of YouTubers then personalizing your outreach is the way to go if you want to maximize your response rate.
Personalized emails work better because they add a human element to your outreach. At the end of the day, you are connecting with other humans, right?
Taking the time to analyze each YouTuber, their profile, and content, and putting that into words, is a unique approach only another human is capable of doing. That human element is what will make you stand out from the other 69 identical emails they got this week.
But how do you write personalized outreach emails?
Follow these tips when personalizing your outreach emails:
- Personalize your first sentence the most. Scan through the YouTuber’s profile and most recent videos. Include and compliment them on their content, and things that only subscribers and people that watch their videos would know.
- Keep your emails short and sweet. Tell them why you contacted them and about your offer, and most importantly, emphasize how your collaboration will benefit them.
- At the end include a simple CTA. Make it easy for them to send you a reply. Say something like “Would you like to know more?” or “Can we send you some of our products for free?” to wrap it up.
YouTubers have the potential to change your business overnight. The reach you get with them is far stronger than with other creators because the content they post on YouTube will continue to collect views for months and even years to come.
By now you should know how to build and where to get a targeted email list of YouTubers for your business. And if you haven’t already, schedule a free strategy call with our team so we can help you find the most targeted email list of the best possible YouTubers for your business!
fIND THE PERFECT YOUTUBERS
Scale your outreach and pick the perfect YouTubers for your brand using our 52M+ influencer database searchable by 30+ smart filters