Influencers Club Terms of Service
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU.
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
YOUR ACCESS US IS CONDITIONED UPON YOUR AFFIRMATION THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU MAY NOT BECOME OUR CLIENT IF YOU
(A) DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT
(B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH US OR
(C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
That being said welcome to our
TERMS OF SERVICE
These terms of service represent agreement between:
1. Company for services and marketing consultancy INFLUENCERS CLUB DOO Skopje with Pin number:7504489 (registered at the Central Registry in North Macedonia), with tax number 4032021549510 and headquarters at address st. Venjamin Machukovski 20/1 – 15 Skopje Arodrom North Macedonia (further in the text – US) and
2. You, as a visitor or our client (further in the text – you), and referring to both further in the text as Parties.
By using our service you become our client and you agree and are binded by this agreement.
If you do not accept the stipulations within these terms, you can not use our service or become our client.
We firmly believe that the creator economy will become to new B2B, and we are here to support it. Both companies looking for creators and the creators themselves deserve to communicate in a meaningful way. Hence our data is and always will be super targeted and 100% spam free.
We also don’t believe in spam and stand strongly against it. We have a research team composed of many individuals that is vetting all creators that join our platform or are found through research.
We collect our data mainly in three different ways:
- In-house Research Team
- Partners and External APIs
- Unstructured Public Information
Our data is updated through automated machine learning, which views a variety of public information on over 28 million site domains every day. These sources include personal websites, press releases, news articles, and other online sources that provide information about interests, locations, brand partnerships, and additional creator attributes.
How we use Unstructured Public Information:
- Receive updates whenever a given influencer or creator is added to some publicly available influencer directories
- Monitor announcements of promotions, news, upcoming product launches, promotions on personal websites
- Collect contact data from individuals who list this information publicly on their personal website
- Identify personal website source codes to learn about products creators use, sentiment analysis, brand collaborations
We use external APIs like HypeAuditor, FullContact, Clearbit, etc. to provide us with data points or contact information that we may not possess. Those data points include but are not limited to:
- Audience quality
- Contact data
We have an in-house human research and development team focused on continuous improvement of the database. The team’s meticulous efforts verify algorithm performance; grow data about contacts, vet influencers; and onboard thousands of creators every day.
How we use the data from our Research Team:
- Identify and fix mistakes or limitations within our data processing engine
- Provide specialization and subject matter expertise to the data science department to improve data quality
- Continually benchmark our data quality for critical KPIs, such as email bounce rates, creator’s relationships, and interests targeting accuracy
The owner of Influencers Club and its services is our company INFLUENCERS CLUB DOO Skopje located in Skopje, North Macedonia.
By using our site or using our service, you acknowledge and agree that the Site and Service are the exclusive property of Influencers Club DOO and except as may be otherwise provided herein, Influencers Club does not grant any express or implied right in them to you.
You agree not to remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Site. Influencers Club owns the copyright for the Site as a compilation, and all Services accessible from the Site.
All content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, is the property of Influencers Club or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. Any third-party marks displayed on the Site and/or Services are the property of their respective owners. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information that is designated confidential and that you shall not disclose such information without Influencers Club’s prior written consent.
All disputes and disagreements arising from or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled amicably through negotiations, otherwise the disputes shall be settled before the court of actual and local jurisdiction located in Skopje, North Macedonia.
For payments we use all services that a client feels comfortable with but it’s mostly done through PayPal or Stripe. Any issues, questions or complaints can be addressed with the specific person from our team you are in contact with or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official communication address: st. Venjamin Machukovski 20/1 – 15 Skopje Arodrom North Macedonia.
Official person for communication: Nikola Sokolov : nikola (@) influencers.club
Official email for communication: info (@) influencers.club
All notices under this Agreement shall be made in writing and shall be deemed duly given if delivered either in person at our registered address above, by certified or registered mail, or by recognized courier service.
Notices shall be effective on receipt.
All other attempts for delivery of official notices, will be considered void and not received until the delivery is made in accordance with this section.
To get in touch with us book a call anywhere on the website. During the call, we’ll discuss your best targeting and a personalized way to approach your use-case. From there, all information will be communicated through email and we’ll send out an invoice before starting the work.
Disclaimers / Responsibilities
Influencers Club provides you with limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal and non-assignable permission to use the Service. Accordingly, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell the Services for any purpose. You must not obscure, alter, remove or delete any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Services. You will not copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of any of the Services obtained from the Site. You warrant that you will not attempt or assist others to attempt or actually reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the software. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of and access to the Site and Services.
You are responsible for violations of this Agreement by you or any third party you allow to use our Service. You are also responsible for compliance with government regulations and/or compliance with applicable laws that may prevent you from using certain data/content available through our Service. You agree that you should evaluate and bear all risks associated with the Service, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or integrity of such Service. By using the Site and Service, you represent and warrant that you have such knowledge and experience in financial, legal, and business matters that you are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the information made available on the Site and Service, and make effective use of the Service provided by Influencers Club as an analytical tool. You acknowledge that the Service is made available to you without any warranties of any kind. By using the Service you understand and agree that your use of the Services is at your sole discretion and risk.
You may not use the Site or Service to:
- store, share, copy, distribute or send content that may be seen as offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, rude, harmful to others, invasive of privacy, or otherwise unacceptable;
- impersonate any person or entity without consent, including sending modified, dishonest or fraudulent source-identifying information (spoofing, phishing);
- collect or use the personal information without the consent of the owner of the information, if prohibited by applicable law;
- facilitate undesirable mass email or other messages, advertisements, promotions, or solicitations (spam);
- disrupt in any way other users, systems, networks, Products, or Subscription Services, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, unauthorized monitoring, distribution of malware (including but not limited to worms, Trojan horses, viruses, time bombs, spyware, adware, or cancelbots), deliberate attempts to overload, flood pings, packet spoofing,
- disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the product or services,
- test the vulnerability, probe, or scan of any system or network;
- interfere with, disable, intercept, abuse, disrupt, circumvent or otherwise violate any security or authentication measures;
- submit, process, or store personally identifiable information in a test or non-production environments;
- use application or manual means to extract personally identifiable information from Products or Services (data scraping);
- sell or share personally identifiable information from Products or Services with third parties that are not part of your organization.
- to use the Site and Service in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations;
- that you are the Data Controller under applicable privacy laws and as a data controller it is your legal responsibility to process personally identifiable information gathered from the use of Site and Service in a lawful way;
- to use Site and Service only for your internal business intelligence (‘’purpose’’, Service purpose’’)This means that you may use the Service to analyze data, follow influencers, understand your target audience, engage influencers and prospective clients, all for a purpose of gathering actionable information in order to assist your organization in making informed business decisions. All other data processing purposes are not allowed;
- to only use Products and Services in a manner consistent with the purpose of the intent of the Products and Services.
- that due to the huge amount of data we are not able to notify EU data subjects directly about your data processing, and this is your obligation. You consider it reasonable and agree that you are responsible to notify the data subject that you ordered the processing of their personal data and receive a report from Influencers Club.
- You consider it reasonable and agree that you responsibly use, transfer and process personal data received from the Influencers Club. From the moment the data is transferred to you, we cannot reasonably assume what your true purpose is. Therefore, we warn you that if the data received from us is used illegally or outside the scope of legitimate interest, you will be held liable for the violation of the provisions of the GDPR, CCPA, and any applicable data protection legislation.
The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by Third Party Vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Influencers Club is not responsible for the availability of, or the materials located on or through, any External Sites.
You acknowledge that by accessing the Site, you may come into contact with content that you find harmful, offensive, threatening, indecent or objectionable and you acknowledge that Influencers Club shall have no liability to you for the content including, but not limited to explicit language and other potentially offensive material.
You must acknowledge Influencers Club as the source of the data/content; if you use/show data/content from Influencers Club online, you must link to Influencers Club’s website, display the Influencers Club logo, and credit the source as follows: “powered by Influencers Club.
Warranties and limitation of liability
Influencers club and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any of the information contained in this site or created by the services. the materials, content on this site and services are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use nor with respect to the results which may be obtained from the use of services.
Influencers club makes no warranty that:
i) the services will meet your requirements:
ii) the services will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted;
iii) any errors will be corrected; and
iv) the quality of the services will meet your expectations.
Any services downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the site is at your own discretion and risk and Influencers club shall have no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions nor shall it be liable for any damages, whether direct or indirect, special or consequential, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Influencers club or its services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms. in no event shall the liability of influencers club or any of their affiliates pursuant to any cause of action, whether in contract, crime, or otherwise, exceed the fee paid by you for access to such services.
Furthermore, Influencers club shall have no responsibility or liability for delays or failures due to circumstances beyond their control.
We shall keep and process the personal information that pertains to clients in accordance with the regulations on data protection and such information may be transferred exclusively within our Company, for the needs of the Company.
The Client hereby grants approval for the accumulation and processing of personal data.
We hereby agree that we shall not illegally process or alter in any way the personal data which may become known to us for the duration of this Agreement and that we shall not use the personal data contrary to the purpose by which said data was given/handed/acquired.
You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless US and our officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and permitted assigns (collectively,“Indemnified Party”) against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, fees and the costs of enforcing any right to indemnification under this Agreement, and the cost of pursuing any insurance providers, incurred by Indemnified Party, relating to any claim of a third party or arising out of or occurring in connection with You and your use of our service.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall (so far as it is invalid or unenforceable) be given no effect and shall be deemed not to be included in this Agreement but without invalidating any of the remaining provisions of this Agreement. In the event that such articles (or part thereof) are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the Parties shall negotiate in good faith to agree to a valid and binding substitute article (or part thereof) to re-establish an appropriate balance of the commercial interests of the Parties.
Amendments and Waivers
You understand and agree that Influencers Club may modify, terminate, suspend, or otherwise adjust any and all aspects of the Service at any time without prior notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that Influencers Club can disable access to Service for non-payment or other material breaches of the Terms, for which, you may be prevented from accessing your files or other content which is contained within Influencers Club’s Site or Service.
You may cancel the Services at any time, with or without cause. You understand and accept that by canceling the Services: i) you may not receive a refund; ii) you may be obligated to pay all charges due until the end of the subscription; iii) you may lose access to and use of your keys or passwords and any Services
Effective Date: May, 8th 2021