Instagram has become a powerful marketing tool with essential features that can help your business grow.
Whether you’re looking for influencers to collaborate with or you’re an eCommerce business trying to build the perfect audience for your ads, Instagram can bring you outstanding results.
Moreover, simply finding an email from someone you follow for your own personal reasons is not always that easy.
There are many available resources on the internet that promise to help you find out the email of an Instagram account. However, many of them tend to be either outdated or just useless.
Get an Email By Their Usernames
As a data-providing service that’s worked with household brands, we know the ins and outs of Instagram. So, we have many tricks up our sleeves when it comes to finding data from users.
And it’s your lucky day, because we’re going to let you in on a few of them.
What’s more, we’ll provide you with a tool where you can list Instagram usernames, and we’ll send you their email addresses.
No fakes. No bots. Only legit data.
Sounds good? Let’s dive in.
How to View Someone’s Email on Instagram?
Over the last few years, we’ve been collecting emails and other data from Instagram and have created the largest database with the contact information of Instagram users (+50M).
Other than user emails, we have +30 other data points on each contact (see free sample data here).
So, if you have a list of Instagram usernames, we can easily check whether we have that contact in our database and give back their email address.
So, to get the emails of the desired usernames, here’s what you need to do:
- Provide us with a list of up to 50 Instagram usernames;
- State your intent (how are you going to use the emails? Marketing, outreach, etc.);
- Leave your email address;
You’ll receive the email addresses, plus info with 30+ data points, including:
- Social Media Engagement;
- Instagram Category (every contact is grouped in 1 of 1500 categories);
- And much more!
If you’re looking for a more extensive list of emails, you can schedule a call with our team to assist you in the data enrichment process.
How to Find Out the Email of an Instagram Account?
If you want to find out the emails all by yourself, there are few easy ways we advise you to try out.
Let’s get an overview.
1. Find emails from followers of any profile, hashtag, location
Influencers Club is the go-to data provider service for startups in the creator economy, SaaS, and eCommerce brands. Our massive database of over 50M creator and consumer emails enables businesses to find contact information from their perfect leads.
How can you find emails from your niche on Instagram?
- Followers of your competitors – we can easily find email addresses of people that follow your competitors (or followers of any influencer in your niche);
- Find people with your targeted keywords in their biography – we can search bios based on any text you like. We have the bios of all 50M contacts and can search through them based on your relevant keyword. One example would be: I want emails from people with “dog owner”, “cat owner” or “pet owner” in their bio. You name it, we find it.
- Profiles that used any specific hashtag in their posts – find hashtags that only your best customers use. Share them with us and get (validated) email addresses from anyone that has ever posted with those hashtags.
You can see some of our free samples to get a glimpse of how this data looks.
2. Manually find email address by username or research other social media accounts
More than 200 million Instagram users have a business account.
So, If you’re after only a few emails, this is a perfect alternative way on how to find someone’s email address on Instagram if you know their username.
Here’s what you should do:
- Open the Instagram app;
- Click the top search bar and enter a specific username;
- Check the Instagram bio for any email info;
- Or, look for an “Email” button (and click it);
- If there is no email, then the user is not sharing it publicly.
If the user has the email button, this means that the user has a so-called business Instagram account. Regular people opt-in for this type to access additional information about follower engagement.
However, they probably don’t know that they also agree to make their contact information publicly available, i.e., up for grabs.
If they don’t have their email addresses public on Instagram, they likely have them on other social media accounts. So, check their link in bio, they might have their other social media accounts there. If not, try by searching their name on a specific social media platform.