So, you want to find micro-influencers at scale & unlock the immense potential of influencer marketing.
You’re at the right place!
After reading this article and getting the free micro-influencer list you’ll be ready to get your engagement rates sky-high and scale your business like never before.
In this article we’re going to cover:
- Why 60% of all micro-influencer campaigns fail
- How to find micro-influencers on Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and TikTok
- How to hire micro-influencers
Get your curated list of the top 150 rising micro-influencers from the 15 most popular niches. The profiles are picked from our database with 60M+ creators and all contacts come with emails that you can use for outreach.
For large-scale outreach, keep reading and learn how to build your own influencer database based on your goals.
Without any further ado, let’s dive in.
The internet is engulfed with all kinds of information on influencer marketing, which can result in brands chasing the wrong influencer groups, thinking they’re the right fit for their needs.
This results in 60% of all campaigns failing to reach their goals.
So, here’s a short checklist that will help you determine if you actually need micro-influencers as part of your strategy.
Micro-influencers are the right fit for your campaign if:
- You have a smaller budget for your influencer marketing efforts;
- Engagement rates are your priority, as opposed to brand awareness;
- You want to reach audiences from a specific niche community;
- You want authentic & more personal content;
- You want to be more hands-on with the influencer project.
If you find yourself in these few points, then micro-influencers are a perfect fit for your brand’s influencer marketing. If not, you can check out if nano-influencers or other influencer groups will bring you the benefits you’re looking for.
Find Micro-Influencers on Instagram
Before we continue, we want to cover how to find micro-influencers at scale.
As data providers for the largest creator economy companies and B2C brands, we have an email database of millions of micro-influencers that we can filter based on your specific use case and needs.
You can personalize your email outreach with our influencer data mainly because of the deep insights we have on every contact. For example, we can find targeted micro-influencers by analyzing images & links in bio. This way, we can narrow down influencers by interests and niche, as well as give an estimation of their monthly income.
On top of that, we apply filters like:
- Social Media Engagement;
- Category (every contact is grouped in 1 of 1500 categories)
- And 20 other data points.
The free database included in this article is a sample of what we can provide for your brand. So, make sure to download the complete list.
Feel free to schedule a short call with our team & we’ll discuss your use case, how we can find the micro-influencers you target, and how you can use our emails to make your campaign a success.
Let’s overview some of the ways you can manually find micro-influencers on Instagram.
Find micro-influencers among your customers & subscribers
Most brands have email lists of their customers or subscribers; however, they fail to use their full potential.
In our experience, 4% of our e-commerce clients have used their email lists and found relevant micro-influencers among those contacts.
These people already like your products, service, or your app, so it would be natural for them to spread the word about your products in front of their followers.
Moreover, these people are more likely to accept collaboration with a brand they know. So, this will save you a lot of time and resources regarding the outreach process. More importantly, these influencers tend to settle on free products as compensation (which is what most brands like to achieve with influencers).
To sum up, this means you’ll cut the time of finding, reaching out, and settling on a deal with a micro-influencer in half, all while saving many unnecessary costs.
However, finding these people manually is not an easy job.
Luckily, Influencers.club can easily find micro-influencers from your subscribers or customers list.
Once you upload your list of contacts, our tool instantly checks millions of people and matches your audience with their social media profiles.
In a matter of minutes, you’ll get a list of micro-influencers (as well as larger influencers, if there are any). Additionally, your customer list will be enriched with the data points we mentioned earlier, for example, Instagram username, number of followers, location, profile description, interests, etc.
If you need assistance with the whole process, feel free to contact our team.
Use Instagram hashtags
Hashtags on social media platforms are a great way to find relevant micro-influencers for free. However, you should know that hashtag search takes more time and manual effort.
Here’s one method that has brought us success when we’ve searched for micro-influencers on Instagram hashtags.
- Check popular hashtags among your target audience. You can do this by selecting at least 30 profiles that have engaged with your posts. Then, visit their latest posts and copy their hashtags. Make a list of 5 hashtags that seem to be the most popular and relevant to your brand.
Another way to do this is by searching keywords relevant to your niche and checking out if they have a high density. For example, if you’re a swimwear brand, you can check out the hashtag ‘summertimefun’ & see that there are about 850K posts. This is a high-density hashtag; if you do your research, you will find other profiles with relevant hashtags.
- Visit each of the hashtags. When you visit a hashtag, you can see all posts and profiles that have used that specific hashtag. Check the profiles you like, especially those that seem to be the right fit for your brand, and copy them into a spreadsheet.
- Start your outreach by sending out DMs. You can get the outreach templates that we’ve used for some of our biggest clients and send them out using one of these tools.
Find micro-influencers from any social media account
This strategy is similar to the first one; however, the goal here is to find mini influencers that are not in your CRM systems but instead have shown interest in your brand by following your Instagram profile.
You can do this manually by first using this extension, but you should keep in mind that according to IG Follower Export, there is a certain risk that the account can be deactivated or blocked by IG when using the extension.
So, if you want to skip the risk of your social media accounts getting blocked & your influencer campaign failing- there’s a more safe and more secure way to get emails from Instagram followers.
Influencers.club is the only data provider that can:
- Completely analyze any profile’s followers list;
- Clear it out from fake profiles or bots;
- Compare it to our own database of 52M influencers;
- Deliver you the verified, ready-to-use list of micro-influencers.
How to Find Micro-Influencers on TikTok for Free
The best way to find micro-influencers on TikTok is through hashtags. They help you filter down the types of influencers you’re searching for. What’s more, most posts on TikTok have hashtags, making it a highly effective search tool.
If your brand operates within a specific niche, you’ll be able to find TikTok micro-influencers that have used industry-relevant hashtags in their posts.
Email is the best way to contact micro-influencers at scale. Read this article to find out how you can find email addresses on TikTok.
If you already know how to find them, we also have an article on how to hire TikTok influencers.
How to Find Micro-Influencers on YouTube for Free
A straightforward way to find creators on this platform is to log into your Youtube account and click on the “Trending” tab on the left of the screen.
Refine your search by entering keywords that are related to your business or niche into the search bar. The influencers who pop up are trending and can reach a wide audience in your niche.
We’ve covered how to find YouTube influencers in another article, so make sure to check that out as well.
How to Find Micro-Influencers on Twitter for Free
Tweetdeck is a tool you can use to find micro-influencer on Twitter for free.
- Sign in with your Twitter profile
- Use Tweetdeck’s search bar and enter your targeted hashtags
- Then under settings, click on Engagement
- Filter out people with less than 50 retweets
- Cherry-pick the micro-influencers you like to contact
What’s more, Tweetdeck is a completely free tool for this social media platform!
How to Hire a Micro-Influencer
If this is your first micro-influencer marketing campaign, you should prepare for what comes after finding the right micro-influencers.
- Define the influencer marketing budget – Micro-influencers usually charge anywhere between $10 to $500 per post.
- Request data from their previous campaigns – Even though you’re hiring micro-influencers that probably have little to no experience, it’s crucial to see their portfolio and their previous work.
- Determine the nature of the contract – Communicate your expectations with the influencers. Have precise requirements, detail the compensation, and the day of the payout. Additionally, smooth out any discussions arising in your collaboration’s inquiry phase.
- Document a contract – make sure there’s a written and signed a contract you can refer to anytime during the campaign’s duration. Not only is this smart, but it protects both of you from any liabilities.
To Wrap Up
Hopefully, after reading this article, you know how to find the micro-influencers that will help grow your business.
Micro-influencer campaigns are usually done at scale (using multiple creators). According to our previous experience, to hire 6 creators, you need to reach out to 50 micro-influencers.
Maybe they won’t see your message, don’t see your brand as a fit, won’t like your products or services, or won’t accept your compensation offer.
For whatever reason, the road from message to hire is long.
To cut down the process in half, get in touch with our team and order thousands of emails that you can immediately contact and focus on replying to the best micro-influencers.
If none of the above-mentioned tips works for you, then give it one last try by going through this list of 150 micro-influencers (and their email addresses) in 15 different industries.